Self Running PowerPoint Presentations Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software. It is regarded as one of the most useful and accessible way to create and present visual aids to the audience. PowerPoint can be a friend to the deliverer of the presentation and at the same time presentations can also be a hindrance when the presenter concentrates more on changing the slides rather than maintaining eye contact with the audience. What is the solution for the above mentioned problem? Can a PowerPoint presentation run automatically? Well, that is really possible.
Read below to understand how to set up a PowerPoint presentation to run automaticallyStep 1: On the Slide Show tab, click Set up Slide Show. Step 2: When you click on Set Up Slide Show, set up Show dialogue box will be displayed. Under Show type, you can pick one of the following:
- To allow the people watching your slide show to have control over when they advance the slides, select Presented by a speaker (full screen).
- To present your slide show in a window, where control over advancing the slides is not available to the people watching, select Browsed by an individual (window).
- To loop your slide show until the people watching press Esc, select Browsed at a kiosk (full screen).
- To keep the recorded slide timings, click Yes.
- To discard the recorded slide timings, click No.